Tropical Storm Tropical Storm

We may be going out to Florida to help out. Praying for all you over there!

DJRadiocutter-Bitstep DJRadiocutter-Bitstep

Although Im not a fan of 8bit/LoFi music, i can see this one being a favorite of people who do like this style. The way you put it together is fantastic and all of the sounds work; none of them are off. I particularly like the percussions and how you did them. Really impressive and musically good. 5/5 for arrangment, 3.5/5 for my particular enjoyment but nonetheless...

DJRadiocutter responds:

Lol, Thanks Bro :D i agree, this was a big change for me, but i quite like the outcome anyway :3

DJRadiocutter-Rock On Kitty V2 DJRadiocutter-Rock On Kitty V2

Very awesome and unique!!
Pros:
the first minute or so (until the first drop) is some of te best work you have ever done. Its fantastic.
The buildup is great.
The stereo separation is on point.
It flows.
It sounds good. (By that I mean nothing seems to not fot key wise or bpm wise.
The arp is nice.
I like the, is it with harmor, vocal chops you made sound Au5ish
Cons:
I had 5 stars until the drop
The drop sounds like you were going for a trapy feel but ended up making house with half the kicks.
It feels empty, maybe make the sub bas louder or add and 808 after the kicks. The part right after the drop is also empty, but it seems purposefully so given its just percussion.
Basically, the one thing the track needs is and 808 or a boomy sub. Other than lacking that, its awesome.
Good song mate, keep making more in this style, youll get super solid with constant bangers.

DJRadiocutter responds:

the vocal chops were not in Harmor, i used Vocodex and made the guitar the carrier and the vocals the modulator, while sort of using SeamlessR's tutorial on how to modulate modulation.

Thanks austin :D lol, this is the first time i JUST received a notification and reloaded the page 2 seconds after and got this review xD thanks ;D

-DJRadiocutter

Zophar and MutantNebula - Planet 19 Zophar and MutantNebula - Planet 19

I do really like it, i just got new headphones that are super high quality so I can hear the low end maybe a better than ando, athough (she? he?) isnt wrong it needs more. The synth is nice and is sidechained well, the melody is good. It could be mixed better, and by that I mean not all of the sounds blend too well. Try sharpening up your EQs. If there is one major complaint I have its the clicks, or bassless kicks, that are near the end of both drops. I hate those. Other than that its quite good, your best yet. 4/5 stars

LunacyOfficial responds:

I don't know what causes the clicks.

Truth 2 Truth 2

I really like it! All if the instruments and synths blend quite nicely. I love house, so... yeah. I like the progression and the leads. My only complaint is that the kick isnt thumpy enough. It sounds like all of the bass was removed. Also (not really a complaint more of a me-pointing-a-thing-out) the 6:05 transition didnt work too well. But again other than those, i like it!

Lose Control [Connected Sounds Release] Lose Control [Connected Sounds Release]

Holy crap this is awesoms! Love all of it especially the main bass. Its so sick!

F-777 - Sound of Infinity ~ JK Remix F-777 - Sound of Infinity ~ JK Remix

I really like this one!

No Chill No Chill

Dang Getter!! Iv listened to 5 of your songs and this one and Sicc are my favs. This one flows really well and has a some really great and heavy basses. Your super good at this, especially dubstep. Keep it up!

GobSmacked responds:

oh thanks dude i appreciate ya!!

DJRadiocutter-Python [F-777 Inspired] DJRadiocutter-Python [F-777 Inspired]

Like dogehunter said, it is a bit repetitive, although I genuinly like the sound, it happens to much. To fix this, change up the melody, add layers. The last minute is my favorite because it features different sounds than the first two, and those sounds sound like F-777 may actually use them. Also, it sounds like your sidechaining too much. When I say that i dont mean the ratio or threshhold needs to be reduced (if your using the limiter), I mean you are sidechaining the lead to too many things. It sounds like your sidechaining things the the crashes, and to something I cant tell. It justs sounds like the volume of the leads is ducking for no reason. I dont mean to sound harsh, this track is still genuinly better than a lot I have heard on newgrounds. One of my favorite parts is the drums, they flow and sound really nice, although the crashes could be tamed.
All around good job, just a few things that need fixing

DJRadiocutter responds:

i am using the limiter, and fruity peek controller, i side-chain in two different ways at once. and the "ducking for no reason" part is fixable, i just ment to add a noise sweep, but i guess that didn't work XD and i agree, the first two minutes are repetittive, but i couldn't find another way to fix that :( sorry,

-DJRadiocutter

Hidden Star in Four Seasons OST - A Midsummer Fairy's Dream Cover (Eternity's Theme) Hidden Star in Four Seasons OST - A Midsummer Fairy's Dream Cover (Eternity's Theme)

very well mixed, a bit muffled though. Just a tad. I like all of the elements you used and the melodies. The drums could be a bit louder and the kick needs to be mono. But those are my only complaints. The rest is very very good. My favorite song by you.
Good job and good luck,