Crazy Colors Crazy Colors

This one is my favorite of the three you released, its the least repetitive and has sounds that fit together the best. Some of the high end in this track is a bit annoying but its not a big deal, and also, it sounds like you used gray scale a bit too much :(). Otherwise, I like the rhythm and overall melody!

DJRadiocutter-Breakpoint DJRadiocutter-Breakpoint

The sounds are good. Although it doesn't really hit to hard. There isnt much of an increase in bass from right before the drop too the drop, this makes it feel less hard. There isnt also a lot of movement, which adds the the effect. sorry, one more negative thing, all of the chirps and squeaks, i feel, dont make for a very hard/heavy track. Positives: I quite like all of the drums you used, they do hit hard and feel nice and punchy. especially the snare. Also you filled the frequency spectrum quite well, I dont here any empty parts. Again, I like the sounds, and although they are repetitive, they dont get boring.
Cheers,
Austin

Zophar - Metro Zophar - Metro

I quite like the melody and love the arp in the non-drop parts. The buildup drums are good. The drop needs a bit of work. The sounds are too high pitched, at least for my liking, or maybe there isn't enough low end. Also is there a kick? I genuinely couldn't hear one. Maybe try side chaining the sounds to the kick. Im not trying to pick on this song too much, again, I quite like to non-drop parts.

LunacyOfficial responds: