Tropical Storm Tropical Storm

We may be going out to Florida to help out. Praying for all you over there!

DJRadiocutter-Bitstep DJRadiocutter-Bitstep

Although Im not a fan of 8bit/LoFi music, i can see this one being a favorite of people who do like this style. The way you put it together is fantastic and all of the sounds work; none of them are off. I particularly like the percussions and how you did them. Really impressive and musically good. 5/5 for arrangment, 3.5/5 for my particular enjoyment but nonetheless...

DJRadiocutter responds:

Lol, Thanks Bro :D i agree, this was a big change for me, but i quite like the outcome anyway :3

DJRadiocutter-Rock On Kitty V2 DJRadiocutter-Rock On Kitty V2

Very awesome and unique!!
Pros:
the first minute or so (until the first drop) is some of te best work you have ever done. Its fantastic.
The buildup is great.
The stereo separation is on point.
It flows.
It sounds good. (By that I mean nothing seems to not fot key wise or bpm wise.
The arp is nice.
I like the, is it with harmor, vocal chops you made sound Au5ish
Cons:
I had 5 stars until the drop
The drop sounds like you were going for a trapy feel but ended up making house with half the kicks.
It feels empty, maybe make the sub bas louder or add and 808 after the kicks. The part right after the drop is also empty, but it seems purposefully so given its just percussion.
Basically, the one thing the track needs is and 808 or a boomy sub. Other than lacking that, its awesome.
Good song mate, keep making more in this style, youll get super solid with constant bangers.
Austin

DJRadiocutter responds:

the vocal chops were not in Harmor, i used Vocodex and made the guitar the carrier and the vocals the modulator, while sort of using SeamlessR's tutorial on how to modulate modulation.

Thanks austin :D lol, this is the first time i JUST received a notification and reloaded the page 2 seconds after and got this review xD thanks ;D

-DJRadiocutter

DJ Bot DJ Bot

Actually really like it. Very symmetrical and balanced

Lol thanks :3

Cool pic... suggestions on name? Cool pic... suggestions on name?

Geometry dash icon #237

DJRadiocutter responds:

is that a name sugestion, or is it actually a GD icon? if #2 i swear that that wasn't on purpose :P

A Promotional Picture 2 A Promotional Picture 2