Truth 2 Truth 2

I really like it! All if the instruments and synths blend quite nicely. I love house, so... yeah. I like the progression and the leads. My only complaint is that the kick isnt thumpy enough. It sounds like all of the bass was removed. Also (not really a complaint more of a me-pointing-a-thing-out) the 6:05 transition didnt work too well. But again other than those, i like it!

Lose Control [Connected Sounds Release] Lose Control [Connected Sounds Release]

Holy crap this is awesoms! Love all of it especially the main bass. Its so sick!

F-777 - Sound of Infinity ~ JK Remix F-777 - Sound of Infinity ~ JK Remix

I really like this one!

No Chill No Chill

Dang Getter!! Iv listened to 5 of your songs and this one and Sicc are my favs. This one flows really well and has a some really great and heavy basses. Your super good at this, especially dubstep. Keep it up!

GobSmacked responds:

oh thanks dude i appreciate ya!!

DJRadiocutter-Python [F-777 Inspired] DJRadiocutter-Python [F-777 Inspired]

Like dogehunter said, it is a bit repetitive, although I genuinly like the sound, it happens to much. To fix this, change up the melody, add layers. The last minute is my favorite because it features different sounds than the first two, and those sounds sound like F-777 may actually use them. Also, it sounds like your sidechaining too much. When I say that i dont mean the ratio or threshhold needs to be reduced (if your using the limiter), I mean you are sidechaining the lead to too many things. It sounds like your sidechaining things the the crashes, and to something I cant tell. It justs sounds like the volume of the leads is ducking for no reason. I dont mean to sound harsh, this track is still genuinly better than a lot I have heard on newgrounds. One of my favorite parts is the drums, they flow and sound really nice, although the crashes could be tamed.
All around good job, just a few things that need fixing

DJRadiocutter responds:

i am using the limiter, and fruity peek controller, i side-chain in two different ways at once. and the "ducking for no reason" part is fixable, i just ment to add a noise sweep, but i guess that didn't work XD and i agree, the first two minutes are repetittive, but i couldn't find another way to fix that :( sorry,

-DJRadiocutter

Hidden Star in Four Seasons OST - A Midsummer Fairy's Dream Cover (Eternity's Theme) Hidden Star in Four Seasons OST - A Midsummer Fairy's Dream Cover (Eternity's Theme)

very well mixed, a bit muffled though. Just a tad. I like all of the elements you used and the melodies. The drums could be a bit louder and the kick needs to be mono. But those are my only complaints. The rest is very very good. My favorite song by you.
Good job and good luck,

DJRadiocutter-Rock On Kitty DJRadiocutter-Rock On Kitty

I quite like the drop, a lot. The guitar melody is great and I really the drums you used. What did you use to make the lazery leads near the beginning? Or were they samples? You could have spent more time mastering, it sounds a bit muddy at parts and it is just a tad repetitive. My only other complaint is that it has no closing, it just ends. Other than that its great though, good job!
Very impressive for only one morning.
Good job, Austin

DJRadiocutter responds:

thanks, and yes i agree, it is a VGM, so it is supposed to loop over and over, so it doesn't just end, this is just the song looped twice, so yeah... :) and the lazers at the start were some sytrus sequencer, but i cant remember which one. and the arp/ screech lead, is the hydronium preset for sytrus.

Just Like Normal Just Like Normal

Freakin love Trump. Almost everything he does is just the best. He doesn't wanna hurt LGBTQ+ people, I don't know why some people think that... maybe it's cuz all the fake news out there is saying he does.
Fake news going down! America, with Trump, going up! #MAGA
5 stars is for Trump's presidency. Actual song gets 4 cuz it sounds very good I just don't love the vocals too much

ZipZipper responds:

Yaaaas make America gay actually!!!! except when the vocals are gay!! yaaaass #atleasthewontattackyourlifepointsdirectly !!!!

DJRadiocutter- Dubstomp DJRadiocutter- Dubstomp

3.5 stars,
Pros: i love melodic dubstep and i love the main synth you use (the first one to hit when the drop comes). The creativity. There is a lot of creativity in this song especially in the drops. The buildup is really nice. You did a good job with the transition into the drop. Also is this F-777 inspired? I also like the visuals in the youtube vid.
Cons: the drums. Ill start out by saying i like the drum patterns but thats it. I couldnt reay hesr them too much. They werent really dubstep drums. Dubstep drums generally are loud, punchy, with more high end. (The kicks and snares at least). Although you did do a good job sidechaining they still werent lound and punchy. The other con is that its a bit repetitive. Although the sounds were good, they were too often, especially the fast ones in the drop.
All in all 3.5 but potential to be a lot higher.
Keep it up,

DJRadiocutter responds:

Ok, i will keep that in mind when i make my next song, and yeah, i knew you would like the graphics :) also, do you use FL studio? and yes it is F-777 inspired, i tried to make something like hydra but that didn't work XD

Crazy Colors Crazy Colors

This one is my favorite of the three you released, its the least repetitive and has sounds that fit together the best. Some of the high end in this track is a bit annoying but its not a big deal, and also, it sounds like you used gray scale a bit too much :(). Otherwise, I like the rhythm and overall melody!