Crazy Colors Crazy Colors

This one is my favorite of the three you released, its the least repetitive and has sounds that fit together the best. Some of the high end in this track is a bit annoying but its not a big deal, and also, it sounds like you used gray scale a bit too much :(). Otherwise, I like the rhythm and overall melody!

DJRadiocutter-Breakpoint DJRadiocutter-Breakpoint

The sounds are good. Although it doesn't really hit to hard. There isnt much of an increase in bass from right before the drop too the drop, this makes it feel less hard. There isnt also a lot of movement, which adds the the effect. sorry, one more negative thing, all of the chirps and squeaks, i feel, dont make for a very hard/heavy track. Positives: I quite like all of the drums you used, they do hit hard and feel nice and punchy. especially the snare. Also you filled the frequency spectrum quite well, I dont here any empty parts. Again, I like the sounds, and although they are repetitive, they dont get boring.
Cheers,
Austin

Zophar - Metro Zophar - Metro

I quite like the melody and love the arp in the non-drop parts. The buildup drums are good. The drop needs a bit of work. The sounds are too high pitched, at least for my liking, or maybe there isn't enough low end. Also is there a kick? I genuinely couldn't hear one. Maybe try side chaining the sounds to the kick. Im not trying to pick on this song too much, again, I quite like to non-drop parts.

Drops are stupid.

Jupitrean - Predator Jupitrean - Predator

Holy wow, those wubs are sick. Nice song mate.

Jupitrean responds:

Thanks!

Zophar and AppFlixed13 - Justice Zophar and AppFlixed13 - Justice

Dang son, your last few songs have had awesome drops

LunacyOfficial responds:

That's because AppFlixed13 and I wrote this song two months ago.

Zophar - Live Action Zophar - Live Action

Nvm this is my favorite song by you. I really like the guitar and the melody is very catchy. Its a bit repetitive and the drops could use a top kick, but overall its very good!

LunacyOfficial responds:

I actually, didn't use guitar. It's just an instrument I found on Logic. It's one of the main instruments, you can find the same instrument in one of my first songs, it's called: Zophar and Wickelex - The Milky Way. I'm glad you liked it. I also think this is one of my greatest songs. But I don't have a definite favorite, but my three favorite are: The Walkr, Meter, and Live Action.

XERO - Edge of Light (full) XERO - Edge of Light (full)

This song is sick! Absolutely love it!

sonixkin responds:

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed it :)

Zophar - Zero Zophar - Zero

My favorite by you

LunacyOfficial responds:

Thanks! I kind of like meter better!

ALONE (DUBSTEP) ALONE (DUBSTEP)

Dang this is sick!

Sonicrack420 responds:

Mas enfermo estaré cuando presente mi nivel con esta canción br0:)

Progressive House Drop Test Progressive House Drop Test

The chords and melody are quite good, but the drop needs a bit more bass (especially at the start) and a louder kick.

RC75 responds:

I can see. In the build up, I didn't want much bass so when the drop came, the bass would hit. If that's what you meant by beginning. I also didn't want the bass overpowering, but I do feel the need for more. I will try to fix the kick as well. Thanks for the review btw!